Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMFingG

I took the girls to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I'm so glad that I have kids that don't require that sort of place. Miriam kind of liked it, but Edith is so over that stuff. Although she did get into the skee ball. Which I don't mind as it can be non-electronic and quaint really. The whole place just causes my body to convulse. Although I did tell them I would take them to the old-fashioned arcade. I can totally get into that place for some reason. I actually think it would be fun to go there. On a side note I wonder what the E. stands for in Chuck E. Cheese. I always thought it was Chucky Cheese, but I went so I can tell you it's not. Anyhow I'm sure there is the possibility of a friend having a party there. But I'm hoping not for a year or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment