Sunday, July 26, 2009

Flannery O'Connor

I'm reading the biography of Flannery O'Connor right now by Brad Gooch. If I was at all computer savvy I would post a picture of that for you. Anyhow it's so good. I really enjoy reading about real lives. I'm also going to pick "Wise Blood" when it is my turn to pick a book for book group. Although there is a chance that will not go over very well. I think it will be a great discussion and I have tried to read that book on several occasions but was too immature to get through it. The biography would have been a good discussion as well!

Lookout August! I'm going to try and blog 3-4 times a week, minus the San Francisco week we are away. But then I'm hoping to do a big trip post. I believe I just need to get in the habit of doing this. I think posting once a month is kind of lame on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment