Sunday, August 30, 2009

Home again, home again jiggity-jig...


We got back on Friday, and then Saturday was devoted to a huge pile of laundry and the general joy in being able to have a nice cup of tea whenever I wanted. I love to travel and explore but I also love that marvelous feeling of coming home. And aside from maybe Bath, England, I know that Portland, Oregon is the place for me.

I have a ton of photos and probably a few posts worth of stuff to say, but that will have to wait until Monday. Today will be spent going to our holy mecca of Powell's Bookstore. I know I am most likely wrong here because I don't know San Francisco like the back of my hand. But y'all are seriously bookstore deprived. I now firmly know that Portland is the city of books. Yes I know there are some real gems in San Francisco but for me Powell's is where it's at.

Don't worry San Franciscan's you have us beat when it comes to amazing buildings and history!

No comments:

Post a Comment