Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Transitions to Fall

It's kind of difficult this time of year. As much as I enjoy the summer I'm still ready for fall. I don't know what it is. I seem to look forward to the next thing more. I wait and wait for summer and it's here and I don't want it anymore. I guess we are programmed to enjoy change. Which is good because otherwise we would be screwed. As we are going on our trip in about 5 days this is really our last full week of no school. Next week counts but I have a feeling we won't be burning daylight but having a ton o' fun. So realizing this I know I should enjoy these days. But I can't help it. I'm ready for the girls (especially Edith!!) to be in school. I think I say especially Edith because she needs a full day of constant activity. Miriam is still quite content to come up with her own things. This last year of preschool is going to be so beneficial to her.

We get back from our trip and school will start for Miriam 4 days later. And Edith a week later. I am terrible at transitions and I have created children who are as well. I just want the next thing now!! Please, please, please let me get what I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment